Turner County Code Enforcement (South Dakota)

Turner County Town and City Halls provide municipal services for the Turner County community, including playing a role in code enforcement in South Dakota. The Town or City Hall may be responsible for ensuring compliance with building codes and investigating possible building code violations in Turner County. They maintain records on code enforcement, the current South Dakota building code, and approved and rejected building plans. Town and City Halls may also issue investigation reports on building code violations and any punishments or abatement orders for violations in Turner County. The Town or City Hall may provide code enforcement records online through its website.

Centerville City Hall Centerville SD 741 Main Street 57014 605-563-2302

Viborg City Hall Viborg SD 110 North Main Street 57070 605-326-5103

Turner County Building Departments ensure the construction of safe buildings by creating and enforcing Turner County building codes and zoning rules in South Dakota. They also maintain records on building codes, reviews of Turner County building rules, and any changes to the code requirements or regulations. The Building Department also reviews and approves building and renovation plans to make sure they meet code standard, and they also issue SD building permits. Building Department records include Turner County building code violations, approved building permits, and compliance reports. The Building Department may provide online access to some of their code enforcement documents.

Turner County Planning and Zoning Department Parker SD 400 South Main Street 57053 605-297-3424