Montcalm County Code Enforcement (Michigan)

Montcalm County Code Enforcement Offices ensure compliance with building codes, zoning rules, and other regulations, typically working at the Montcalm County or local level in Michigan. The Code Enforcement Office enforces building codes and keeps records on all codes and regulations, as well as making reports about Montcalm County building code violations. They investigate potential code violations and issue abatement orders, and the MI office also issues permits. These permits may be required for construction, occupancy of a building, and to prove the building is in compliance with Montcalm County zoning laws. Code Enforcement Office records may be available on their website.

Greenville Building & Code Enforcement Greenville MI 411 South Lafayette Street 48838 616-754-5647

Montcalm County Town and City Halls provide municipal services for the Montcalm County community, including playing a role in code enforcement in Michigan. The Town or City Hall may be responsible for ensuring compliance with building codes and investigating possible building code violations in Montcalm County. They maintain records on code enforcement, the current Michigan building code, and approved and rejected building plans. Town and City Halls may also issue investigation reports on building code violations and any punishments or abatement orders for violations in Montcalm County. The Town or City Hall may provide code enforcement records online through its website.

Carson City City Hall Carson MI 123 East Main Street 48811 989-584-3515

Crystal City Hall Crystal MI 217 West Park Street 48818 989-235-4800

Greenville City Hall Greenville MI 411 South Lafayette Street 48838 616-754-5644

Stanton City Hall Stanton MI 225 South Camburn Street 48888 989-831-4440

Montcalm County Building Departments ensure the construction of safe buildings by creating and enforcing Montcalm County building codes and zoning rules in Michigan. They also maintain records on building codes, reviews of Montcalm County building rules, and any changes to the code requirements or regulations. The Building Department also reviews and approves building and renovation plans to make sure they meet code standard, and they also issue MI building permits. Building Department records include Montcalm County building code violations, approved building permits, and compliance reports. The Building Department may provide online access to some of their code enforcement documents.

Montcalm County Building Department Stanton MI 211 West Main Street 48888 989-831-7394