Greeley County Code Enforcement (Kansas)

Greeley County Town and City Halls provide municipal services for the Greeley County community, including playing a role in code enforcement in Kansas. The Town or City Hall may be responsible for ensuring compliance with building codes and investigating possible building code violations in Greeley County. They maintain records on code enforcement, the current Kansas building code, and approved and rejected building plans. Town and City Halls may also issue investigation reports on building code violations and any punishments or abatement orders for violations in Greeley County. The Town or City Hall may provide code enforcement records online through its website.

Tribune City Hall Tribune KS 508 Broadway Avenue 67879 620-376-4278