Chase County Code Enforcement (Kansas)

Chase County Town and City Halls provide municipal services for the Chase County community, including playing a role in code enforcement in Kansas. The Town or City Hall may be responsible for ensuring compliance with building codes and investigating possible building code violations in Chase County. They maintain records on code enforcement, the current Kansas building code, and approved and rejected building plans. Town and City Halls may also issue investigation reports on building code violations and any punishments or abatement orders for violations in Chase County. The Town or City Hall may provide code enforcement records online through its website.

Strong City City Hall Strong KS 420 4th Street 66869 620-273-6345